How do I deal with my boyfriend's trust issues?

We've been together for a year and three months now and he still doesn't trust me. I've never cheated on him or anything bad like that so I just don't understand what's wrong... I love him so much and we have a wonderful relationship, I just want to see if there's any way I can try and kick him out of this habit and give him a little more faith in me.

Favorite Answer

Yah he has issues, and will never really change. Things will probably get even worse. Obviously he is insecure and there is nothing in the world you can do to make him trust you, especially when you haven’t done anything wrong to begin with. I know this, because I have been through the same. Generally but not always, people who don't trust others are liars themselves, I’m not saying he is cheating on you, but does he ever lie about little stupid things that aren’t a big deal. .

He is very insecure.

Nothing you do will ever change this.

It is a problem that goes way back into his childhood.

You women need to start demanding better from men, you can't have love without trust.

Good Luck

His insecurity is his, and HE needs to own it. You don't need to cater to it.

"Honey, we've been together for a year. When you don't trust me, you're basically calling me a ho. Who is it you don't trust? Me to be faithful, or you to be interesting enough to keep my interest? Either way, this shiznit is getting old."

Cross dress him. Have fun with it. Then don't tell anyone. He will trust you to keep a secret.

ask yourself what you are doing? it's hard to trust sluty behavior.