Do you think GWB will ever be executed for his crimes against humanity?

Going with a bogus full of shi* and lies agenda based on having a war orgasm like his daddy? it was all for fun in getting Dick Cheney, Colin Powel and Rummy on the team. It was an American Dream Team war game wasnt it? all of them holding their co*ks and licking their lips in passion and excitment.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He certainly should be. Do you know that Bush is now responsible for more deaths or Iraqi civilians than Saddam? The U.S. has killed 600,000 Iraqi civilians in only one-seventh the time that Saddam ruled.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

do you feel like a man now that you cursed and say things that you cant back up with fact . it must be that you are nothing more than parrot for the air America show what will you do when bush gets it kick off the air. you wont know what to say . so during recess read a book so you can grow up to be a real man an d think for yourself

• 3 years ago

Why will god be carried out if human beings do the sins,its human beings who could desire to be carried out for the crimes they do as they r destroyin the humanity n this international tht god has created. understand u greater effective understand in the past thinking this insane question. think of in simple terms somewhat b4 thinking as ur sayin somethin against God who has the flexibility of this entire international n can do something.could god instruction manual u n all.

• 1 decade ago

What ever happened to the American way of standing behind our choosen leaders? We elected him as president. Now no matter what his decisions, we should support him. I am behind him one hundred precent. And, Yes, I did vote for him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

XYZ, do you believe that you have half a chance of being half as intelligent as a Slug? Doubtful.

• 1 decade ago

Us liberals to need bring Americans bact to communism and impeach bush

• me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I dont support capital punishment, but Bush should reallt be tried and put in jail for his crimes against humanity

• 1 decade ago

Only if these people are executed along with him....

http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The traitors are really exposing themselves this morning.

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.