Using Photoshop....?

I am trying to take a pole out of the backround of my picture and hap it look like therewas never a pole there but it still has to match the other backround. I have photoshop 5.0 elements (photo) and photoshop premire 5.0 (video).... How do I do this???

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I recommand you to use Google Picasa to manage and edit your pictures.

    Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organized.

    Picasa also makes advanced editing simple by putting one-click fixes and powerful effects at your fingertips. And Picasa makes it a snap to share your pictures ¨C you can email, print photos at home, make gift CDs, instantly share via Hello™, and even post pictures on your own blog.

    free download in here, just have a try:

    Merry Xmas, Happy News

  • 1 decade ago

    I find that the rubber stamp tool is the easiest to use for erasing things. While holding down the Alt button, click on a section you want to replace the pole with. Then move the curser to the pole and move across it while clicking on the mouse button.

    Good luck.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Use the 'stamp' tool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.