how do you bake cookies?

im planning a party & i want to bake some cookies. but i dont know how.....can you help me out?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No matter what recipe or mix or ready bake stuff you use, you need to use parchment paper to bake your cookies. They'll never stick!!

Source(s): Cookie baker for 20+ years...discovered parchment paper this holiday season!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

There is a secret. But first get a good recipe. For moist, chewy cookies something that has the proportions of the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the chocolate chip package is good. Next use an aluminium cookie sheet. The steel sheets conduct heat poorly, heat up, and make the little bottoms too dark. Now for the secret: Cookies are small, bake quickly, and continue to cook on the hot cookie sheet after you take them out of the oven. Therefore, you have to take them out of the oven a minute or two before they are done. For a tablespoon of dough, 8 - 10 minutes is enough. When they come out of the oven, they are too pliable to move. When they cool for 5 - 10 minutes, slide them onto a cooling rack, etc., etc. Practice a weekend or two before the party.

• 1 decade ago

Go to BettyCrocker.com.Its a really good site for cookies and stuff like that.This Website has Funny Face Cookies,Christmas Cookies(You Probably won't need those),Cookie Pizza,Cobweb Cookies(Not With Real Cobwebs Though),Turkey Cookies(Probably Won't Need Those Either),Sugar Cookies,Candy Cane Cookies,And Probably About 100 More Cookies.They have Any Cookie You Would Want To Make.

Source(s): ThisIs The Link To The First Page Of Cookies: http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Desserts/Celeb...
  • 1 decade ago

The easiest way would be to buy a roll of slice & bake cookies and follow the directions. You can always add colored sugar, mini chocolate chips, etc. on top!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Refrigerator Sugar Cookies:

1 cup butter, softened

1 cup sugar

1 large egg

1 tsp. vanilla extract

2 cups flour

2 tsp. baking powder

Dash nutmeg

1/4 cup milk

Colored sprinkles

Melted semisweet chocolate chips

Beat butter in large bowl with mixer set at medium speed until smooth. add sugar; beat until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat until well blended.

Combine flour, baking powder and nutmeg in medium bowl. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beating at low speed after each addition until well blended.

Shape dough into 2 logs, each about 2 inches in diameter and 6 inches long. Roll logs in colored sprinkles, coating evenly. Wrap each log of dough in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheets. Cut logs into 1/4 inch thick slices; place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.

Bake until edges are golden, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.

Yield: 6 servings

• 1 decade ago

GET A COOKIE MIX AND THEN YOU PUT IN ONE EGG AND THEN POUR IN 1/4 CUP OF WATER AND ALSO GROUND THE DOUGH AND THEN GET A PAN .ALSO SPREAD SOME OIL AROND THE PAN THEN YOU PUT SOME DOUGH IN AND PUT THE PAN IN THE OVEN . IN ABOUT 10-15 MINS THE COOKIES WILL BE DONE :)

• 1 decade ago

here is a web sight i used for my girls and it worked great. its easy to read. enjoy the link and your warm cookies.

• nobody
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

go to kraftfoods.com or chefs.com

• 1 decade ago

goto www.foodtv.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.