Digital audio input to Bose Home Theater. Should I connect from DISH DVR or DVD player - or combine?

Both the DVD/VCR player and the DISH satelite DVR have Digital audio outputs. Which shoild I conect to the Bose Home Theater or is it a matter of which we watch the most of? The DVD/VCR has a coax style hookup, the DISH DVR has the optical style.

• TV guy
    Favorite Answer

I don't think that there as many TV programs with 5.1 Dolby Surround, but now all DVDs have surround.

If you have only one connection, connect the DVD. You can always connect the stereo out from the Dish and use virtual surround

i think he bose has coax digital inputs, i would use the fiber cable for the dvd and the digital coax from the sta box...there will nto be much of a difference though

If the bose has both an optical and a coaxial input for digital, it should be able to use both simultaneously.

If it only has one or the other, then I guess its made your decision for you!

good deal cost abode theater in a field at the instant are not not designed for improve or versatile in including different kit to them. most of the time whilst one merchandise fails the entire gadget will would desire to get replaced. remember, you get what you pay for. Wal Mart, aim and different good deal cost keep carry them in manufacturers like RCA and so on. wish this could tutor you how to out.