where can I get a hydrogen car now?

A 15 yr old made one in a nearby town but it was"just a model". People are making innovative products that could save our planet what happens to them? Are you one?

Favorite Answer

hydrogen is very expensive. that's the reason hydrogen powered cars haven't taken off.

why not get a diesel and convert it to run on vegetable oil? that's what i do.

It is my understanding that there are no commercial hydrogen cars available at this writing. A few have been built as prototypes. The development costs for one have been about $12 million USD. There are none marketable at this time. My source was from General Motors Corporation.

You can convert any gas engine to H -- your problem is going to be finding a source to purchase fuel. It's coming....when a technique for extracting hydrogen economically is developed then the H cars will pop up everywhere.

I think BMW are going to have one pretty soon for their 7 series.