Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

What is myspace?

How do you make friends. i don;t want to be like a stalker on myspace. some of my own firends from high school have weird myspace names. how can i find my friends?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to www.myspace.com and have a play - people have a personal page in myspace where you put blogs and pics and you can search for people once you have joined. You can search for your friends by either their names or email addresses once your in there. You wont seem like a stalker as you invite people to be your friend in there so they have the choice to say no or to block people they dont like.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

What is myspace?

How do you make friends. i don;t want to be like a stalker on myspace. some of my own firends from high school have weird myspace names. how can i find my friends?

Go to www.myspace.com and have a play - people have a personal page in myspace where you put blogs and pics and you can search for people once you have joined. You can search for your friends by either their names or email addresses once your in there. You wont seem like a stalker as you invite people to be your friend in there so they have the choice to say no or to block people they dont like. Go to www.myspace.com and have a play - people have a personal page in myspace where you put blogs and pics and you can search for people once you have joined. You can search for your friends by either their names or email addresses once your in there. You wont seem like a stalker as you invite people to be your friend in there so they have the choice to say no or to block people they dont like.

6 minutes ago - Report Abuse

• Nana
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

MySpace is something you need to stay away from. You should only talk on the internet with people you know and don't EVER give out any info about yourself. AND FOR THE LORD'S SAKE........DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE ON IT. That is how criminals get your info!!!

• 1 decade ago

ask them for theyre myspace name and add them i have one but i only have 77 friends because i just got mine a few weeks ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you can search for your friends by their emails ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.