Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 decade ago

If you are going to send a hate filled e-mail to someone, why not confirm your e-mail first?

Savage son sent me an e-mail but I cannot respond because he hasn't confirmed his e-mail. I know this must be difficult for him because he really didn't want an answer back!

Favorite Answer

The search will be difficult my son but reap the rewards when you finally get your hands on his scawny neck!!

Yahoo should not allow e-mail to be sent to anyone from anyone unless both parties have agreed to receive e-mail. There are a great many cowards using Yahoo Answers to insult others and not suffer the consequences of their actions. (FYI...I am set up to receive e-mail from any participant)

Most of the COWARDS on here do just that.

Hide behind a false image and name, then send out a load of poison e mails. WHAT SAD CREATURES they are!

They confirm it and then turn it off after sending the email. I've had that done to me as well. Pretty cowardly, if you ask me.

Shame on you Savage son!

• Nana

He obviously wants to stay anonymous and so he doesn't confirm email. Very Cady!!

haahha!

Just send the nastygram to yahoo. Wonder what they do with those?

I hate it when people do that...

he's a coward, so he probably gave the wrong email anyway.