Which year model has the smooth ride in chevy corvette?

Favorite Answer

I have owned several corvettes.Every time I trade and go up to a newer year the ride gets better.Right now I have a 1998,it rides likes a Cadillac compared to the older ones I have had.What I think the most affordable ones are the years from 1997 to 2001.Handle great ride good has & enough room in them for a bag of groceries.

The Cadillac Version called the XLR would be what your looking for. No Corvette worth it's Premium fuel would ride soft. "Sports Car" The 2006/7 C-6 is a really nice 400 hp car. I like my 2006 GTO which by the way has six speeds and corvette engine but it rides rough too.

Source(s): Nissan Master Technician

No fun if you can't feel the road, some models have electronic suspension system but no change in the smoothness of the ride. It's a sports car not supposed to ride smooth.

• tichur

The newer the better. Stay away from Z06. It's a performance machine built for serious drivers who aren't interested in a smooth ride.

None of them. That's not what they are built for, nor the intended use. You want smooth, buy a Caddy or a Lincoln.

1963 or 1972

Beats me -- they all ride like an F1.

Same year as the first chevette?