If you're a guy how or what would you feel if a girl gives you flowers?

we've been dating steadily for 2 weeks now... we practically see each other everyday... He's English from London, and I'm Asian from Singapore, he's 28 and i'm 24... Cultural differences can't be avoided, i was thinking of giving him flowers tomorrow when i come over his place... but i'm not sure how he'll respond...

we've been dating steadily for 2 weeks,we practically see each other everyday... he's 28, i'm 24, he's English (London), i'm Asian (Singapore) but we're both in Singapore now... i want to give him flowers tomorrow when i come over his place...but i don't know how he'll respond... and if it's okay how many is acceptable? for girls a bouquet is always nice,how about for guys?

• Sir J
    Favorite Answer

Generally a waste of money except a single rose is cool.

It is a real special feeling when getting flowers from your woman.

She is letting you know that she loves you and she is ready to trust you. After all trust is the most important thing people need in a relationship. Everyone knows if you don't have trust than it will not work. Flowers always brighten up any day.

• owes

AK-40 seven, hi- I say the days are lengthy previous that a lady are plenty diverse than women human beings might want to stay at abode and sparkling and prepare dinner any keep the guy satisfied. That one is lengthy previous lifeless and buried. i imagine if the girl might want to understand the precise way her guy desire's it , if he's the kind that could want to get embarrAessed then NO it truly is the way i have self assurance, communicate and ascertain He might want to like it . Later AK Rita V

I feel that it is a nice gesture, but I am not to keen on the idea. When I have received flowers in the past from women, I would thank her and give them to my daugther. I believe it is more a gift for woman than of men.

At 52 yrs old i love flowers and would enjoy the beauty given to me from not just a female but anyone whom thought enough to give from there heart

You should feel loved; silly, she's being romantic in her own way. Accept the flowers as a sign of her liking you! Good Luck!

I'd feel like she is a free thinker and not just another follow the crowd person

it would be alright but instead, get a bottle of whipping cream and two cherries, make a bikini out of it, im sure he will enjoy that more than flowers.

i would possibly think it's awkward...it's totally violating the rules between guys and girls!!! you know..guys are the more dominant in a relationship..

but what the heck!..time and peple are rapidly changing..

there is nothing wrong with that. i would definetly love it if my wife sent me flowers. it would be a way of her showing me that she is thinking about me and loves me.