Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Why Are Liberals Against Executing Mass Murderers While Excusing The Ripping Apart Of Living Human Fetuses?

Why is that ?

Favorite Answer

Amen! The problem is, nobody wants to admit guilt, or that Roe v. Wade may have been wrong. I've read up on the trial, and the whole thing was shoddy. The lawyers used two women to front their abortion agenda, and both sides right out lied about how many women were dying. I think we need to take the case off the record books, and re-examine abortion, figuring in current medical studies about pregnancy and the effects of abortion on women. I think abortion clinics, doctors, patients and counselors should be monitored, to ensure the woman's best interest is really at heart. Let's face it: some women use it as birth control. That needs to stop. It's unhealthy. There are also "counselors" who will "sell" abortions. That also needs to stop. We have so much medical evidence, we need to find a common ground where life begins and ends. Is it with a heartbeat? That would stop 90% of abortions, because the heart begins beating days after conception. In short, Roe v. Wade was a bunch of crock on both sides, and we need to start over.

You have a great point! I agree! I think we should rip apart the liberals! And then the mass murderers next! The same way they do the babies!

No, I guess to be really honest I will vote my consciense and allow the law to do the right thing. Because in reality everyone who excuses abortion will one day be punished. They do not know it or accept it. But ignorance it not an excuse. It is nice to think that the aborted children are perhaps in heaven, and they will not ever even see the murderes or the lawmakers who decided their fate. Knowing the first shall be last and the last shall be first just think! Those babies that never grew up here will get to pick their spot in heaven. And yes, the people who did that to them will be hiding behind molten rocks in hell! Nice imagery for me!

if the mummy by no skill have been given pregnant, or if the fetus is aborted the two way the toddler by no skill occurred and by no skill has a life-time of its very own. on the different edge of issues quicker or later, which isn't the comparable element in each case simply by fact miracles do take place and issues that could desire to die do no longer consistently die, the fetus stops being a fetus and starts off being somewhat one and except there's a miscarriage that's somewhat one in the past it grow to be born or it may no longer stay as quickly because it grow to be. So it truly is nevertheless homicide, in simple terms like the homicide had no acceptable to compliment while somebody else dies, neither does a mom, and neither does the state. i understand I contradicted my self on the difficulty yet my element is that if one guy or woman can not make up thief innovations and are available to a lifelike end what makes you think of hundreds of thousands of people all inspired by utilising hundreds of thousands greater can come to a lifelike answer. give up pointing out arguments this united states will by no skill confirm on given which you're in simple terms dropping anybody's time.

well abortion is murder life begins at conception that what my bible saids and if I do anything different I messing with Gods creation. I think mass murders should be exucuted for killing someone a life for life unless I find out different. they also will be murder in jail.

because fetuses aren't human ro alive. and those murders are alive humans and taking a live human's life is wrong

They hung the wrong man.

Source(s): Nam era Veteran and Democrat

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear and do some research for yourself.

Excellent question ....