why can men not wear womens clothes in public?

Favorite Answer

Because if they look better in them than the women do, then it'll piss the women off.

Men can wear women's clothes in public. Add some punk details and some leather pants. Stay with your friends. We have a band leader here who is always on stage in womens clothes. Small town. Everyone love the person. He has great talent and is a rocker.

In some cities more is accepted. In some less. Be wise about it and don't use yourself as a test run for getting attacked by deranged bigots. Don't act like you are ready to be picked up.

Pay attention. If you like the flow of a dress some East Indian garments are wonderful and more "acceptable". They are not women's clothes. Define "womens clothes" for more info. The Kilt is another male skirt many men wear often.

Source(s): mom

They can.. exept women are in fashion usually more then men.. right? So it looks just wrong with a man wearing lady's clothes. I don't know lol. Ladies don't usualy wear mens clothes eather. Yeah ladies wear jeans but they actually look like lady's jeans, there is a difference go to a store and look because if you look closely there's a BIG difference. Hope I Helped :P !!

Who made the rule that men can't wear womens clothes in public? Its a free country you can wear what you want, I have seen guys in womens clothes. I mean most guys who wear womens clothes aren't straight but if you want to wear womens clothes, i mean go ahead!

If you want to wear women's clothing go right ahead- I wear guy's shirts and pants all the time. Do what your heart tells you. Don't let others stop what you want. It'll be hard, but do it for yourself. You'll get the looks, the stares, the laughs, etc. but that is life. You have to fight for what is right these days- I know. If you think you can handle all the aforementioned and you really, truly want this-- than it's your destiny and you should go for it.

If men want to wear women's clothes they can. No one said they can't but it's just weird. They can if they don't mind people staring at them and giving them looks.

I don`t see any problem with a man wearing sexy female clothing in public. Why should women have all the fun of feelling soft and sexy lingerie and pantyhose on their bodies. I wear a bra,panties and pantyhose under my male clothing every day to feel good about my self.

do you know the meanin of men.actually,im a girl n wanna to tell u if you will wear women clothes in public then everyone will make fun of yours.dou know why?

as boys dont have a good personality like women have.if you will wear agirl t-shirt then you will look ugly.

then be happy as you are.

thanks ur kid sis, mine

well mate their is no law sayin you cannot wear clothes of the opposite sex,

but why would you want to anyways? you would look like a total roo instead of a gata, mate,

you would look feminine in such clothes, take the word:

men=wear men clothes/should look like men

women=wear woman clothes/should look like a woman

-best regard mate

-Ronny

-On The Eighth day God Created the Remington Bull aCtion Rifile, To shoot off the dinosaurs and the homo-sex-uals--

u kno i sort of agree with u, i am a heterosexual female that sometimes wears mens shirts or boxers but if u see a guy wearing a dress its not ok. i do however think that as long as u dont go flamboyent with the clothes that its more acceptable. whats the big deal anyways as long as noones naked huh?

You would think in 2006 most people would be more open minded, but for the most part people still have a problem with anything that differs from themselves. Basically I would just dress in whatever made me happy as long as it wasn't crude enought to land me in jail.