Sushilove asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

if i do situps and crunches will my belly fat go away?

?????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes cardio helps to, so does proper diet

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to do a lot of situps and crunches consistently to traget the belly area, but you also have to do cardio work to actually burn the calories and get rid of the fat.

• 1 decade ago

yup, and it will turn to muscle! it won't go away though if you don't have a regular schedule, and if you don't eat properly.

I have an exercise you can do, we do it everyday for volleyball.

Rowing -

sit on your butt w/ your legs bent and off the ground, and arms out to the side of you, so you are balancing just on your butt, then lean back and bring your arms in front and your legs straight, still keeping them off the ground. then come back up. Do a minute's worth of those

Superman-

lay on your stomach lift your chest, legs, and arms off of the ground, stay in that postition for a minute and then lay down.

Crunches - do 2 sets of 50

situps- do 2 sets of 25

you should feel it the next day, and results in a week or two!

Have fun

• 1 decade ago

over time yes it will be you have to be consistant and add cardio such as biking or running into it over a period of 2 weeks you will see and feel the difference. Trust me look at my pic. But make sure when doing all of this to make you look better you are not loading up on fatty or greasy foods cuz it will be counter productive and you might as well give up. :) Enjoy your journey to fittness

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eventually. make sure you try to suck in your stomach when you do it so your muscles dont form in a bump.

eat properly also

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.