Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Liberals, what's worse - Saddam being hanged or abortion?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Abortion is the murder of someone innocent.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no problem with abortion as long as it is done to protect the interest of the mother. Saddam's killing will be forgotten in less than a year. Now, how about going after Musharraf?

• As a liberal, I'm free to think abortion is murder and I'm free to be against death penalty in general and so I'm free not to cheer nor to cry just because Saddam was executed......

• 1 decade ago

Conservatives in denial, lying, cheating , racist, sexist, homophobic, anti- middle class, anti- poor, non- benevolent, mean-spirited, hate spreading, unaccountable, irresponsible, ducking issues, presenting no plan, anti-minority, anti-diversity, war-mongering, pro-death penalty, policy divisive, closed-minded, and Child Molesting( M. Foley! Maybe that's why Cons are pro-life cause they want to make sure that they keep their supply plentiful)!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

abortion

• 1 decade ago

Wow thats a silly question, its like asking if Ted Haggards boyfriend is Pro-life.

• 1 decade ago

Abortion, because they missed out on you.

• 1 decade ago

abortion

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both are pretty bad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey Conservatives, stop being cry babies. You lost the congress, you're gonna lose the White House. Deal with it. Stop being snotty nosed little brats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.