Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is JBL right sould Teddy Long get fired???

He did make inferno match and Kane put Mvp on fire

Favorite Answer

yeah right!!

the wwe is just running a storyline to see what the fans think of teddy long thats all.Teddy long does not make the matches or write the show.The creative team does that and come up with the matches and vince mcmahon look over it.The inferno and the last ride match was done because vince said he wants to bring back raw to the edgy 90's style and smackdown to the edgy 80's style.To answer your question no I do not think teddy long should be fired.

I dont like JBL the character. i don't want to make certain Teddy fired, yet this may well be a fashion of having JBL lower back to the hoop quickly. maybie JBL tries to get him fired, and it backfires and Teddy punishes JBL via putting him in a adventure, for this reason being on the energetic roster lower back. JBL has been injured for it sluggish with some nerve injury, yet not severly sufficient to end him wrestling given sufficient time to heal. JBL needs to return lower back quickly anway, the probability is approximately March waiting for wrestlemania 23. he nevertheless seems sturdy, check out that clothesile from hell he gave to Chris Masters on uncooked's trubute to the troops. i liek JBL as a commentator as he's humorous how he threatens Cole, even inspite of the shown fact that it may be advantageous to se an incredible wrestler like JBL lower back in teh squared circle. yet, no. i dont think of Teddy long would desire to be fired. i in my opinion have faith he's the final GM I even have ever considered, next to Sephanie McMahon as 2d.

JBL is wrong. Teddy Long is a dood general manager. The inferno match was made and MVP decided to be part of it. If any real harm was done, which I doubt, the match wouldn't have taken place.

MVP knew what the match was all about when he crawled into that ring just like JOEY from MnM did - don't get me wrong I do feel for the guy because what happened to him was real - from time to time these things happen so I guess if you want to blame someone you should point the figner at VINCE after all he does have the last word on the matches

NO. JBl does not know what he is talking about. Teddy Long has made several good matches and I believe he is fair

I'd be flattered this nobody gets his first big rivalry with Kane? Well i wouldn't wnat the burns but hell yeah i'd be proud he should have had to earn that. JBL is just doing what he likes and mouthing off. He will support the heels but its really strange when you think The Undertaker and Kane aren't really Faces but their fan favourites and maybe thats why he dosen't support them. JBL just wanted to get his face on screen again.

Anothet Inferno if your interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBCPSp0klmc

Youtube thumbnail

teddy long should be fired what if JBL came out and told long that he is not gm any more jbl said hears your new gm J..B..L teddy long looked said and jbl said get out my ring and showed him the papers and he said your are fired Mr long and said leave my ring long didn't long stid there jbl was about to leave and he closed line him from hell and fans booed him and he said im your new GENRAILMANAGER J..B..L

jbl is wrong bcuz t-lo made the inferno match happen bcuz it would make mvp shut his mouth 4 once

• Jess

That comes with the buisness, and all the wrestlers know that when they enter it. Teddy was just providing more entertainment and JBL is a HUGE whining baby!

Teddy Long should not get fired.