Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Was he flirting with me?

Ok, he tells me I'm beautiful. I reply with thank you. I was surprised because I didn't really know him that well. The next time I saw him he compliments me again with how pretty I am. I say thank you again. What else was I suppose to say? Well, after that when I see him he doesn't say much at all to me. So I'm wondering was he flirting with me and I didn't catch it? Or do men just go around complimenting women for nothing? Confusing

Favorite Answer

erm, he liked you, showed interest and made it soooo obvious. after seeing that you did'nt respond to him(apart from a pathetic 'thank you') - he just gave up cuz he took it as rejection. you need to flirt back and make eye contact and physical contact etc.

Sounds like he was trying to flirt, but didn't know how to follow up on it. He probably expected you to converse more. But I don't think your reply was wrong. He should have been the one to say more after your reply. Since he can't seem to carry on a conversation then you shouldn't waste your time with him.

I think he just wanted to get in your pants. Maybe he saw another girl after talking to you and decided to try her because he wasn't getting a positive response from you

What matters most, is what is your question about, if you like the person, and you are interested in getting to know more about him, then be a little more foreward and let him know, if you don't then you lose and you may never know his real intentions.

I'm willing to bet that it was a flirt .

flirting; hoping for more...a phone number or some chit chatting to get to know you better.