What Should be Done with Saddam's Body?

Serious question?

Favorite Answer

Personally, I think it should be burned, so crazy people don't get ahold of his DNA and try to make a clone of him.

I like the option of the unmarked grave so his grave won't turn into a shrine. I would have like to put him in one of his mass graves but the poor souls that he murdered would have never known any spiritual rest.

It should be burned and the ashes scattered in an uncharted area so that he can't become a shrine. Like the Israelis did with Eichmann.

He's already dead, so what's the point of doing anything wrong to his body?

They should bury it or burn it, according to his family

No idea, but I think they said they were burying it in Iran. I probably just heard it wrong, but I thought that was really weird.

The phrase "dont shoot a dead horse" comes to mind. Someone in the world loved him. Let them give him a secret burial. Shame

Honestly...even as mean as he was he has family who loves him...I think they should get it....let them pay the expenses to bury him or what ever thier religion does....just out of respect for the dead...

It should be wrapped in bacon and then cremated and the ashes spread in the Tigris river.

Throw it to the dogs.

a parade through times square