Does Saddam deserve such a tragic end?

Favorite Answer

No. He was just a person, like the rest of us. If you or I had been in his place, I don't think that we would have behaved much better. I think that it is easy for us to underestimate the evil inside each and every one of us.

I have mixed feelings on this one. He did deserve what he got and alot worse. But we are not God. It is God's place to decide when someone dies not the governments and not a judge or jurys. I just pray that it has brought some peace to the families of his victims. I actually felt sorry for him when I watched the video. Then I thought of the people he hurt. He deserved a much more cruel form of death.

Did his victims deserve their tragic endings?

Are you kidding? Yes, and what was tragic about it? He was found guilty in court and hung for his crimes. He wasn't gassed, like the Kurds, or tortured before being killed, or stuck into a wood chipper still alive, what was tragic about his death?

No, he deserved much worse. He got off very easily considering the horrendous acts he committed against his own people.

No. He did many horrible things causing loss of life, but he didn't deserve to be hung.

He deserves worse than what he got for what he did.

Unfortunately, the end he really deserves isn't possible because you can only kill him once.

Yes...duh....After his reign of terror..I think he actually deserved more

yea... he had it comming to him.

but i think hanging is harsh