Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Hey Man! There is like a lot of ear wax coming out of my ear! What does this mean?

What can I do? And no I am not sticking one of those candles in there!

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately the next thing that will come out of your ear is your brain

Source(s): Keep me posted?
  • silsa1

I'm sorry to have to break this to you dude, but it means you have a lot of ear wax. P.S. put it in your hair, makes for a good cheap gel...

That means you have to get your ear cleaned, washed, and then it should stop. To get all of the earwax out, get somone to take it out with a small cotton swab. If it dosent come out, then try a doctor!

i have that same problem and it's a pain in the a**. is that candle thing safe? is peroxide safe? i've used that and had some success but now i'm scared to cuz of possible effects of that. screw it....i've no other options at this point..

They are dirty, get some q-tips. The mp3's sound better afterward. But if itt comes back quickly you could have an infection or a foreign object in there.

Well son, get your candle business up and running! Or your wax-crayon biz!

You probably have some sort of cold.Dont swab too deeply,,it can cause vertigo which means you will get dizzy spells like I did.

• VENUM

then make a candle

Don't stand so close to heating appliances! Step away, and you should be fine.

Go to a doctor, they will give you something for it.

Source(s): Having a broken ear drum for the past 10 years ^_^