i have a debit card and not a credit card. how else can i pay for the yahoo website constuction fees?

i want to construct / make / launch a website. yahoo is asking for credit card details. i have given details of my debit card. yaoo has given the advice that my bank says the details is incorrect though i have given the correct details. kindly advise another mode of payment / or i can pay by my debit card.

Favorite Answer

get a gift visa or mastecard card it will work,

you can get them almost anywhere

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gi...

It may be the timing. Try again on or after Jan 2, 2007. Banks are updating the computer for 2007. Most purchase will still go through but sometimes when computers are updatin transactions may get denied.

If that does not work. Yahoo requires address verification. So, your address must match what on file with yahoo and what is on file at your bank. If the computers are updating for 2007, they won't be able to access the address verification info.

Sometimes debit cards are not excepted. I went and purchased a pre-paid Visa card that you can load money on and use anywhere you want to. I got it at Walgreens, but CVS and a lot of other stores have them. You just pick it up off the rack, take it to the cashier and load ever how much money on it that you need. You can keep adding to it whenever you want. This is also great because if someone steals your info on the Internet, they can't run up a bunch of charges on you. Hope this helps.

• Mimi

Get a secured(prepaid) Credit Card.

• AK

Everybody else pays by credit card, yes? Even I can understand that!

• ?

you have a do a song and dance

no