any tips of how to become less natious?

iam really sick, and i feel really natious. my stomach hurts. are there any tips on how to become less sick? thanks

no. im so sick. i really feel like killing myself at this point.

sorry, i cant spell.

is it okay to drink like, cold iced tea or cold Raspberry tea?

thanks for the help.

Favorite Answer

suck on peppermints... it is soothing and helps with nausea. If you don't have any, put a little toothpaste on your tongue. Also, eat some saltine crackers and drink some sprite. Stay away from dark colas, milk and acidic juices like orange juice. If you eat anything else, make sure it is bland- oatmeal, toast, etc. Good luck, I hope it is just a 24 hour bug that you have... it seems to be going around!

• kizkat

What is Nausea?

We’ve all experienced it – that sick feeling right in the pit of your stomach – the dreaded nausea! Nausea is defined as the urge to vomit. It is our body’s way of telling us that there is something wrong inside. Nausea can arise for a variety of reasons: anxiety, fear, fatigue, or stress. Sometimes nausea can cause vomiting, and sometimes it will pass without any further symptoms. Typically, nausea and vomiting is something that you don’t really have to worry about; sometimes our bodies just need to rid themselves of certain toxins. However, other times nausea can be so intense that it can make us afraid to go to work, attend class, or even leave the house. Persistent nausea needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

Try putting a cold rag to your throat this helps relieve nausea. You can also fan you face. Cooling you body down will help.

Peppermint (Mentha pipe-rita). Peppermint tea is a powerful antispasmodic, meaning that it stops muscle spasms in the digestive tract, including those involved in vomiting. Try sucking on peppermint candy. I use sugar free peppermints. Sometimes the sugar adds to the nausea.

Some simple foods that you can try

Bananas, canned fruit, sherbet, diluted fruit juice, fruit ices, well cooked vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, toast, crackers, cream of wheat, Farina, noodles, puddings, custards, yogurt, cottage cheese, boiled chicken, baked fish, boiled eggs, soups.

Do you mean nauseous? Drink some ginger ale. Dramamine pills help, too. You could have an inner ear infection. See a Dr.

Every time when I feel nauseous, my mom tells me to drink sprite and have salted crackers. I think it's so I will feel less nauseous.

I always enjoy a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a few fried dog meat chunks thrown in. And maybe a little cat sauce to dip my frog legs in. mmmm