what are your opinions on the microsoft zune?

Favorite Answer

It's a good player. The screen is bigger than the iPod'sm so it's better for looking at pictures and videos, and it has the same storage as the iPod (cheaper one). It has a good range of formats it can support, and the software it comes with changes some other formats to ones it can support. The screen is vibrant and has lots of colors. All it's missing is a clickwheel. Besides, this is a first generation player. The iPod's into it's fifth generation. Microsoft's first attempt is pretty darn good.

This product was created not just to dominate, though of course they hope it will, it was created to challenge the iPod. Mac has a monopoly over the high storage music players.

I bought a black one, and I love it. I've used both, and by now, I'm using my Zune more than the ipod. I just hate it when somebody talks mean stuff about the Zune, just because it's from Microsoft, or it might kill the ipod someday. It's just a great player, and most people don't really care about the companies who rule the mp3 world. It's the product that counts.

I lost all trust in Microsoft a long time ago, and the fact that they brought a product out especially to kill off a competitors product just follows Microsoft's corporate domination ethic.

its just a flop.............

no match to an iPOD