Why is my stomach so big all ready?

According to my last cycle, Im 5 weeks pregnant or maybe just a bit more but not much. Why is my stomach so big all ready. Im I just retaining water? Has anyone else experience this so fast?

Favorite Answer

yes its either water retention or bloating, i was the exact same when i first found out i was pregnant, i felt huge, but the baby is still teeny tiny at this point. don't worry it does go away - to then be replaced with a big baby bump. congrats and good luck

I am 28 weeks right now

I remember around my 2nd month (i was at least 1 and 1/2 months pregnant before I was certain)

But I remember around i guess 7 weeks that i did really show.. I think it was just water weight

It comes on fast.

Just try to eat healty, weight gain has been terrible for me

I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant

food became my best friend.

I've gained 50 lbs already..

So don't do what I did.

Hi! how do you defined big? Usually the fetus can be palpated on the symphisis pubis on the 12th week. What you feel about your stomach is just bloated. Just try cutting gas forming foods such as peanuts and potatoes..

• dolly

You really aren't supposed to show until around 12 weeks when your uterus pops over the top of your pelvic bones. Either you are bloated, or eating too much. Try cutting out salty foods to see if that helps.