HI I want to find cheap parking in NY for the 31-1 night is anybody know where is I can find this information?

Favorite Answer

Hello

Paint your car just like a taxi and park anywhere you want :)

Good luck

Source(s): My kind of understanding

You do not say where you are coming from or what part of the City you are going to. There is quite a bit of on street free parking available at this time, especially on side streets outside of the Times Square - Grand Central area. You might consider accessing a NYC subway map, parking near a subway stop, and taking a subway if your destination is Times Square or some other destination in a part of the City where on street parking is limited or non-exiting. Enjoy yourself!

If you are patient & flexible you can probably find FREE on street parking on one of the unmetered side streets. One of the characteristics of NYC is that the residents who HAVE cars use them to get out of town on weekends & holidays, leaving more than the usual number of spaces in residential areas. I just spent Christmas week in the city & had very little trouble finding on street spaces on the Lower East side, Upper West side (& even China Town on Christmas nite).