Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?

Favorite Answer

angelina jolie is more sexy and she prove lots of things like shes really good in acting and has done lot of good movies unlike jen.. jen is only popular at friends and nothing just it..

GO angelina!!!!

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

Jennifer Aniston is way prettyer then Angelina Jolie.

Angelina Jolie is the best actress out there. I love the fact that she is bisexual and she cares for greatly about other people that are less fortunate. Jennifer Aniston is homely and too rehearsed for me sorry

I personally prefer Jennifer, there's something that I find very relatable about her, and she is a very talented, versatile actress. Angelina doesn't seem to have much of a range; even though many of her roles seem risky because they're not "girl next door," I actually feel like she has her own typecast that just happens to be edgier. In all fairness Jen has been typecast to a certain degree, but her efforts to break out of the romcom mold have been more successful than Angie's attempts at roles within it.

Angelina Jolie has more personality than Jennifer, she is a loving and caring person and try to make our world a better place especially for kids and abused women.

Angelina seems a nice one minute and crazy and off the handle the next. Jennifer seems nice too but there's something about her that I can't put my finger that doesn't seem right. I guess I'll choose Angelina.

Jennifer Aniston she seems to have more class than Jolie

She seems to be nicer and I just like her better as an actress.

Jennifer Aniston hands down!

• cats

Jennifer Anniston! Angelina Jolie is nothing but an overrhyped homewrecker!