What was your feelings when you saw the noose being put over Saddams neck just before execution?

Do you feel he was scared, brave or shattered by the fact that reality suddenly gave him an upper cut ?

Favorite Answer

ya he was scared. and i think its normal to be scared while death standing infront of you.

• gerda

I accept as true with s0190331 above my answer. the u . s ., uk & Germany provided Saddam with each and every thing he mandatory to gas all those people. Saddam exchange right into a chum of the west no longer that some time past, basically like Taliban

Shattered

In one of the last statements he made Saddam said he wasn't afraid of death and was willing to sacrifice himself and be a martyr for his people. However, it is hard to say how he felt right at the end.

Real good to see the end of a brutal dictator.

He was scared because there was fear in his eyes.

I don't believe anyone on Yahoo Answers was there at the execution, so no one can answer your question honestly.

I felt upset they put it on the right way instead of putting the knot behind him so he would choke and suffer

I haven't seen it and don't want to.

What was really weird last night was watching the 'imminent' part and having the news stations show past video of him, then having them report he had actually been hanged.

Saddam was the end result of his upbringing. He had a brutally abusive step-father and took it from there. I don't feel sorry for him beyond that.

Haha the Iraqis said, "For the first time, you could see fear in his eyes"

he was deff scared... but in a way he seemed brave beacuse if that was me i would be crying