Questions about the Nintendo Wii.?

I am considering buying a Wii. We live in the country and have satelite internet with wireless router in house. Do we need anything more for the Wii? Also, wondering if graphics are better than PS2, or comparable. We are not looking to spend $500 or more for PS3, plus think the kids will have more fun interacting with the Wii. Thanks for any answers.

Favorite Answer

I love the wii and I think your children will too. The graphics are pretty good for the price. They don't have too many games out right now but I have been playing zelda and I love it. There are no online games but you can access the online wii store using your hookup. In the store you can buy older games for Nintendo or gensis for like $5. This would be a great system for your kids. On eBay they are not going for that much over the regular retail price. They are sold out every where but check in with your local game shop. The wii has had about 3 deliveries to stores because they made so much more of them then Sony did of ps3. You are more likely to get one in the next month. I hope you get one and your kids enjoy it. Happy new year.

No, you do not need anything more for the Wii. I do not know if the graphics are better than the PS2, but even when you are playing the cartoon games(Wii Sports which comes with the console) you have so much fun.

The Wii does not have any online games out currently from what I understand. All you need is a TV really. The graphics are great and I think better than PS2. It is definetely loads of fun and provides exercise, which is more than any other console.

PS: If you do decide to buy one, where would you get it? They are sold out everywhere!

J think the wii is a great system. its unique, no like the ps3 and xbox 360 which are just upgrades. I got my wii from this website. you just gotta put in an email address to have it sent to you.

theres the zapper which sounds like a gun yet i've got performed video games devoid of it and that i hear it have undesirable objective and stuff so,its as much as you to purchase it however the undesirable ai element may well be in simple terms on the link game with it however the armed forces video games identity say are COD5 CONDUIT SUCKS DICK!! the conduit is punctiliously puffed up and sucked *** i grow to be satisfied i ernted it and not baught it truly truly actual worth the hire, definetly no longer truly actual worth the purchase in simple terms like the recent lifeless area super for hire yet i wouldnt purchase it

the graphics aren't as good as playstations or xbox but it still has ghood graphics for the price abnd i would reccomend buying it is a great system