amazon
amazon asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

What do you think about Sadam's hanging at dawn this morning?

Favorite Answer

I'm a little torn to be honest with you...I believe that man deserved to die he killed so many people for his own reasons and didn't even care so he deserve what he got. Now, heres where I get confusing....On one hand I think people who have commited murder should die the same way they killed. If they beat someone to death then they should be too....then again I don't know how I feel about the death penalty at all because I think it should be Gods decision if someone dies or lives. So I don't know really. I'm confused and just now starting to figure things out and learn. But I hate to say it but I'm so glad that monster is gone! But there will be more, I mean theres others out there right now. There was Hitler and then him and there will be more. But the world is better off without that man!

What of it? People of consequence have been hanged so many times down the history... and he shall join them... the risk is your making an otherwise undeserved dictotor a hero in the eyes of at least a significant population and gaining sympathy for him...

I remember when Z.A.Bhutto who spat venom about my country was executed most of my patriotic friends felt bad... they felt that he should have been allowed to reap the consequence in the normal course... an execution makes him a hero at least to some... and disappoint to many...

When the charge of stocking lethal armoury could not be proved to the world - particularly on a self assumed task, against the mandate of the highest world forum - the US ought to have apologised and retreated... but started delivering justice for his malafide acts in his own country, which was their business... The world wonders if you care for the ethnic murders in Kashmir, Sri Lanka, the Tibet or what not...? why this multi standards...one in areas where you are clearly having other interests... and other for rest of the world... shameful hypocrisy...!

I am very disappointed. Here's why. Saddam had nothing at all to do with 9/11 and we invaded anyway. He had no weapons of mass destruction. We invaded anyway. No matter what we are told about someone being demonized in the media, we don't know the truth. He was killed because he refused to kiss Bush's posterior. Prime example, Osama killed 3,000 American citizens and he is free and alive in Afghanastan. I say a great sheet is being pulled over our eyes. Troops are dying, Bush' approval rating is in the toilet, so let's give them a magic show. Be very careful of what you believe in this day of high tech bullcrap. And above all remember that God made all men, and all life is precious, and no amount of currency can replace one priceless human being. I hope the President will confess to his lies, but i certainly won't hold my breath.

It actually happened at 10:00 pm American time last night .

I clapped when I heard the news .I still think it was too easy a death for such an evil tyrant.

Fun! It's amusing to watch peolpe of very high rank getting what they deserve! I can't wait to see Saddam's face as he hang by the string from a crane.

here's what I think no one win because the Iraqis people after all this guy killed 2 million people. now it is sad when you have to executed someone it is sad but when you do the crime you should expect the conquensence of the crime people need to think about that.

They should have pay per viewed it to pay USA back for our services.

I BELIEVE ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE OVER THERE,I DON'T BELIEVE IN DEATH OR YOUR CRIMES,I BELIEVE IN IMPRISONMENT FOR LIFE..NO PAROLE

• Jaff

Wrong for sure.

• akband

I was disappointed