Should I go to sleep or...?

Since i haven't slept all night and it's already 8:39AM, should i just go out?

I was thinking of getting a coffee and a bagel.

What do you think?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I have some home brew - want some? Bring us a sack of bagels.

You must be under 30 and no children. Go have the coffee and bagel and enjoy being young. One thing is certain--you are running out of time to live this way.

Source(s): BTDT
  • ?

Wow. Do you lack basic life skills? Just kidding. Go for the bagel and coffee. Its sounds yummy. Come home...watch some news and crash till the afternoon. Sounds like as good a plan as any.

I need to let you borrow my cats for awhile...they will annoy you so much you will wish you were asleep! LOL

Naw I think maybe lie down for awhile and see if you can get some rest...and if that does not work then go for the coffee and bagel...whenever you do get some sleep sweet dreams!

Go get your coffee and bagel you poor thing! Then come back home and snuggle up in your bed and go to sleep. If you're like me, the coffee really won't keep you awake. Enjoy!

You should just go out and get some coffee and a bagel, since you already are awake. :)♥

Get the coffee and the bagel, enjoy it and then get some sleep. That's what I'd do!

Go for the coffee and bagel....if you aren't sleeping while you typed the question you are not ready for bed

Yeah, I'm thinking you should get the coffe and bagel and hurry back to Y/A. You wouldn't want to miss too much of all this fun!

you haven't slept all night? up answering and asking questions all night? i'll do that all the time as soon as i reach level 5 (10 pts.,please)

as for mice elf....i haven't slept for 3 days...

cuz that would be too long!