how do i make the swelling go down? pleeeeease help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ever since the summer i have had this thing on my eye. everybody always asks what it is and i say an allergic reaction(because that is what it is) but it goes away for a little while after i put the medicine on it but it just seems to come back again ever time. my dad is out getting medicine to make the swelling go down rigght now but does anybody else have anymore idea's? i am desperate.

• x
    Favorite Answer

I know that . I have the same problem in springs . you feel that your eyes are swollen and it pain in the morning when you wake up. try to take drops for allergy regularly, there are some good types. I don't know which one can suit you , but try them. also try to sleep with elevated head. take care, and always remember that there are many people with much serious health problems, so thanks GOD.

• Tigger

See a doctor. It's not right that this swelling is coming back so much, for so long.

Good luck!

it sounds the reaction has caused infection. so put a small amount of diluted metho onto it and then and ice pack.. it should be gone with in 5 minutes

maybe buy a mask that you place in the fridge then over eyes to reduce puffiness. Good Luck

What were you doing during onset of symptoms? Do we want to know? The thing is is you don't even know what the problem is and you're still treating it. El stupido.

You need to quit messing around and go see an eye doctor ASAP.

i would go see your doctor it may be something more than an allergic reaction