Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why are so many people so unappreciative when they recieve an answer?

I always wonder why people are so unappreaciative when you give them a perfectly good answer that comes from the heart they tend to ridicule you somewhat, is it because it's something they do not want to hear, or is it because the truth hurts? what is it with these people?

Favorite Answer

Hi siara,

Do not reply with an expecation to receive warm response from the people or else you will always feel like this..

Here are you are not replying to please the other person, here all you are doing is expressing your views, that may or may not be acceptable to one or many persons and that is why we are unique..

Dont feel bad about other's ractions or others responses... Dont let others to invade your mind or heart...

Give a good smile..

Good Luck...

Some people want you to patronize them, and tell them what they want to hear. I, like you, answer to the best of my ability each and every time, from the heart. I get cussed, and belittled at times, but I will still keep answering the best that I know how....if they like it, fine, if not, fine also.

yeh people often cant handle the truth, if i take the time to answer a persons question i expect to at least read it and consider it. not just ridicule it and throw it back in my face

I've found that whenever I would ask an authentic question on messageboards I would get a lot less answers than if I asked a trollish question. So I changed tactics.

Sometimes is because is what they dont want to hear the answere that they know already. Or on the other hand is because is stupid answer.

First off - its free...that takes the appreciation uoient down, then you might be telling them something they already know but do not want to hear ;0

yes;it is both if a person can't handle the truth then they should not ask for one's opinion knowing that they are not going to be able to accept the truth.

Some people can't handle the truth.

It could be an answer they weren't looking for or you were ridiculed by someone who posted a different answer than yours. Blessings.

Its probably not the answer they want. The truth hurts sometimes doesn't it?