Whats the most effective way to protest the war?

My parent is disabled and would like to be a part of protesting the war. Whats the best way he can be a part of this process?

Favorite Answer

How about you all just keep your mouths shut. WE have men and women over there living this war and dying in this war. My daughter was over there and has the combat medal to prove it. She is fiercely proud of what they accomplished over there and what they are accomplishing, you just don't see the good reported.

Personally, I wish we never went over there but I will not go out and publicly protest this war in honor of our brave troops who are simply doing what they took a vow to do. Support your troops, that is what you should be doing and your Daddy too. That and educate yourself about what exactly is going on.

Seriously tell us how many time have you and your Daddy voted?

Ugh, check out her question page. 22 minutes ago she was asking about a web site where she could compare her breast to other woman's breast. How can you take a person like this seriously??

Well he has an advantage really - officials will be less likely to harm a diabled person so he can probably protest more than an able bodied person - maybe actually going to govenment offices - security will be scared for fear of being labelled discriminatory against him.

Frankly, it's voting against the Republicans. I'm not a Democrat supporter or anything. I don't even live in the US. It's just a frank opinion that if you're not happy with something the ruling party is carrying out, vote against them.

round up a million folks and go stand on the whitehouse lawn.

forget voting, this president was elected by the supreme court. and i'm still laughing about all the anti bush people who participated in the last sham election, voting for george bush's dimwitted cousin.

• akband

Find at least one million people to protest together in the Vatican city

a peaceful march.

a website talking about it works very well.

a protest meeting in a town hall.

just use you imagination and get people to back you

there is power in numbers

• IMHO

There is no war protest. If there was, it wouldn't do any good. I guess you can stand outside the capital & hold pickett signs.

• jack w

First, locate and discuss what is happening in Iraq with a service member that been there, maybe more than one.

Second, vote and exercise your free speech rights.

You can't. War is as normal for human as it's to eat, drink, sleep, and die. Learn to support it and take pride in it.

• ?

GO ON STRIKE

ps make sure to get lots of people and get the news people there