My mouse just stops working. If i disconnect it for a moment it starts working again. It freezes the page help

I bought a new mouse no help even a new connector? Im new at this stuff any ideas???

Favorite Answer

I would suggest a few things. First right click on My Computer and go to properties. Click on the Hardware tab. Click on Device Manager.

Click on the Mice and other pointing devices, and right click on your mouse. Click on the Driver tab. First try to Update Driver to see if there is a new driver out there. If there isn't see if you can Roll Back Driver to see if an old version of the driver will work better. If that doesn't work try to Uninstall the driver. Restart the computer, and plug in the mouse (which should reinstall the driver again.).

I hope this works.

If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

i think that the port in ur computer is not good. try to fix it up

or

reinstall your drivers