48fan asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Help finding a song from 60s or 70s?

Some lyrics are "oh you're mine angel baby for the rest of the night"

Favorite Answer

Toby Beau. "My Angel Baby". Good luck!

Angel Baby-Rosie & the Originals

Artist : Weezer music : Beverly Hills Lyrics : the place I come from isn't all that large My vehicle is particularly crap My vogue experience is a sprint whack And my acquaintances are merely as screwy as me i did no longer bypass to boarding colleges Preppie women on no account regarded at me Why ought to they? I ain't no person have been given no longer something in my pocket Beverly Hills it is the place i want to be Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills Rolling like a superstar Livin' in Beverly Hills seem in any respect those action picture stars they are all so perfect and clean whilst the housemaids scrub the flooring They get the areas in between I wanna stay a useful that I wanna be merely like a king Take my image with the aid of the pool 'reason i'm the subsequent massive subject Beverly Hills it is the place i want to be Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills Rolling like a superstar Livin' in Beverly Hills in component of certainty i do no longer stand a large gamble it is a few thing which you're born into and that i do merely no longer belong No i do no longer i'm in basic terms a no-classification beat down fool and that i visit continually be that way i might as nicely get exhilaration from my existence And watch the celebs play Beverly Hills it is the place i want to be Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills Rolling like a superstar Livin' in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills

• bobweb

i think its by some woman called rosie ?????????????