Question about about a movie I saw when I was a little kid about 25 years ago?

All I can remember is that is was a scary movie and that these people where in a roller coaster type device and they where heading toward a monster face then at the last second the face's mouth open and eats them. Does anyone have any idea the title, director, year production, anything about this movie?

Favorite Answer

The movie you described is none other than "Nothing but trouble". Since you saw the movie many years ago your memory is a little hazy. The movie is actually a comedy about motorists trapped in a house by a mad judge who dishes out some very weird punishment to speeders. It had some creepy and horrific scenes like the one you described. Daniel Baldwin played one of the victims on the roller coaster. The roller coaster's name was "Mister Bone-Stripper". The film was made in 1991 and directed by one of the movie's stars, Dan Ackroyd. Chevy Chase, Demi Moore and John Candy also starred in the film. I attached a link for you. I've seen this movie and the "Funhouse" numerous times and I assure you the "Funhouse" does NOT feature a rolIer coaster that eats it's victims and spits out their bones.

I don't think this is the one you are looking for based on the time frame you quoted, but you could be thinking of Nothing But Trouble, a very odd film from Dan Aykroyd. It was only about 15 years ago.

• crash

I agree with previous poster, The Funhouse (1981).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082427/

Could it be Funhouse?