i am alone (without a lover) but not lonely...do you agree?

as long as i have books to read i'm definitely not alone...

Favorite Answer

The worst type of loneliness is being involved with someone and every night you come home and lay beside that person & feel so incredibly alone. It's a very sad, depressing and torturing loneliness.

It is better to be alone than with the wrong person.

I agree, I'm alone too, but not lonely, because I have music and an internet connection (which gives me access to Y! Answers =D). If I ever feel sad about being lonely, I know that "time of the month" is approaching . . . I won't be dating for a LONG while, I'm just not mature enough at the moment, and I want to lose more weight. =)

I agree. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, and I'm not lonely either - for the most part. There are some moments, but they pass. As long as you're happy, that's what counts!

I believe that you don't need a lover to not be lonely. Hang out with some good friends and even enjoy doing things that you enjoy doing solo.

Same here, I admit there are a few lonely moments here and there, like when it's time to shovel now and take out the garbage but I don't categorize myself as lonely either!

Happy New Year!

You go, girl! That's the way to look at singlehood. But on the other hand, it's nice to have some friends around. Ones that aren't made of paper, I mean.

You are alone because you have your parents and your family. I dont have a boyfriend but I am definetally not alone .S o I agree that you are not alone.

Been alone is a good thing. Stay that way

• As long as you don't feel lonely and books fill your needs that is o.k.

Source(s): me

i have books as well but sorry without my love i am lonely