Do You Feel Sorry for Saddam's Family?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel sorry for the ones who could not CHOOSE to be his family and who did not approve of his actions. Wives KNEW he was an evil man and CHOSE to be with him. His kids, etc. did not. There were kids who chose to be evil also, and I think we bombed them all didn't we...

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes...I do. It is possible that in Saddam's nature to intimidate others he probably intimidated his wife and family. I mean...even if they wanted to do something about his "behavior" how could they? No one would dare speak against him. I also feel sorry for Saddam in a way because he was a loony toon. What kind of person would I be to not feel sorry for someone who is crazy? After all they cannot help that their brain had faulty wiring upon their birth. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope! How could his family stand by and let Saddam do all those stuff? I know if my family was doing a such thing, I would definitely put my foot down and tell them "that's enough! back off or else..."

I hope they pulls on Saddam's legs and throw things at Saddam as Saddam croak like a stringed rat.

• 1 decade ago

No,I only feel sorry for the families of the million and half people he was responsible for killing over the last 30 years

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • justa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If ever there was a dysfunctional family of the millennium award it would go to those goons. I feel sorry for anyone who married into that bunch, mostly because they arrange marriages there. But, no one who was born into it.

• 1 decade ago

I feel sorry for The-Mogurs family.

• DAVE
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nope. But I feel sorry for all the families of the people he slaughtered.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not one bit. He even murdered people in his own family. He was less then dirt.

• IMHO
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, most are dead anyway.....justice was served!

I think the victims families that he toutured over the years should have been allowed to stone him to death!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.