Any breast cancer treatment options for the uninsured?

Begining Medicaid application for insurance, unemployed currently.

Recently found lump in underarm one week ago. I think insurance application will take min 3mo to process. Is my only choice to wait without treatment? I don't know who to talk to or where to go. I'm in western NY Erie County.

Favorite Answer

Find a Doctor you want to go to and talk to the people there. They will point you in the right direction.

The Emergency Medicaid Cancer Treament Program is fantastic. You do need to find physicians that will take this as it is retroactive. Find a physician/Hematology-Oncology/ that is more concerned about you than your money. Some will treat with the anticipation of retroactive payment...I work for such a place in Georgia........they are wonderful....

I have been taking this wonderful health supplement that as Xanthones and tons of anti-oxidants in the product. Ever since I started taking it, it has helped my body become really healthy. I used to have a lump on my breast I was scared for my life I went to the doctor but they said it was nothing, but I still had the lump. After drinking Xango everyday 3 months later my lump is gone, I just some how disappeared. If you want more info email me. This might be that something you were looking for.

i had no insurance when my lump was found...i was going to a clinic that charged you by your income. he referred me to a surgen and had all kinds of test and finally had left breast removed with no insurance. i applyed for medicaid and they went back and paid most of the bills. i live in mississippi...so i am sure you would have no problem in NY.

through your hospital they can get emergency medicaid. don't wait go now to dr. and remember medicaid will go back three months on paying bills.