Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is fun necessary ?

Favorite Answer

I think fun is necessary. But not in the traditional sense. We can approach almost everything we do as if its fun. Find the humor in anything and everything. Even work. Laugh at people you work with, or even laugh at yourself. Thats fun...and you'll live longer.

all depends on where you picked up that info... in the bible (and i am not a thumper) it says that one that does not need to be happy or have fun. In my life if i didnt have any fun i would hang it up! you only get one chance to live your life. So do whatever it takes!

"Fun" isn't necessary, to a person it is a want not a need. :)♥

Sure, to some (like me) death is fun. So you could say anything is fun you just have to enjoy it.

absolutely!!!! Laughter is the best medicine, make room in your day to laugh and have a little fun.

it is necessary if you wanna be interesting to others

Yeah, it is...FUN is soooo necessary for me....

• Mary W

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. (old saying)

Like a breathe of fresh air it is!

yes..it helps to heal, to explore, to learn and the release of tension and monotony of everyday life.