SunFun
SunFun asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

How can I get my pictures on my 360 to show up for my friends and the public?

I have over 1000 photos in my albums and I am sharing some with the public and some with friends only. I am using Yahoo Photo Albums and have been for some time. All of a sudden they are not being seen by my friends anymore or the public either. I have checked the settings and they seem to be fine and I can see the photos on my page when I go to my 360 but no one else can see them. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Favorite Answer

Sun Fun - I just clicked your 360 and the sequence of photos entitled 'We're back' are showing up fine. It might have been a glitch - email them to try again...............

Under "share photos" make sure you have clicked "share with public" on each photo you want everyone to see, or "just Friends".

Yahoo has been having a rolling blackout problem on the new yahoo, and I think everyone has problem from a half-day to up to 3 days on some things under yahoo.

Hope that helps.

...jj