How can I elongate my eye lashes naturally?

Favorite Answer

there r 2 ways to elongate ur eyelids naturally.first one is ;u can use olive oil n honey mix it well apply b4 going 2 bed live overnight n wash it out in de morning. another way is tht u can apply castor oil on ur lashes bt remember do nt allow castor oil to go in ur eyes the best thing is tht u take a mascara brush wash it off n then wipe it n dip in castor oil n then use on ur eye lids .

When I was going through chemotherapy, I lost a lot of my lashes. I used an eyelash curler and make sure to apply a little mascara to the top of my lashes then to the underside. It made them curl upwards more naturally so they looked longer. I also learned to use a pencil to trace along my top lid (at the lashline), so my lashline looked fuller. Most people couldn't tell that I had lost my lashes. The same tricks work when you have lashes.

This is a family secret of ours:::

use a mascara brush to apply castor oil on the roots of your lashes towards the ends before going to bed.

your lashes will become elongated naturally in about two months.

caution:dont get the castor oil in ur eyes.it can be harmful.

Source(s): my mom will kill me for posting this on the net. :s

without using a lenghtening mascara, nothing...you can, however, take care of them so they don't break off and stay moist,so to speak; every night right before bedtime, take some baby oil or vaseline and rub it between thumb and middle fingers, until it's very soft..then gently place the same fingers on your lashes, starting at one end & going to the other, and gently massaging the oil into your lashes; you dont need very much, but it will help keep them moist and prevent breakage; if you use mascara, this is a good idea; if you dont' it's still a good thing to do..it can also, over time, help to slightly darken lashes.

I assume by "naturally" you mean sans makeup, right?

Use a eyelash curler. No joke. It will help make them look longer and fuller.

Unfortunately, I've never heard of anything to make your lashes magically grow...

Eyelash curler and mascara.

VASELINE

put it on at night it grows more(ive tried it it works)

or during the day to lengthen them!

well you can use mascara, other than that, you can't do anything