Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

does anyone know where i can find plans to build a pirate ship bed?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • badboy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

found a pirate ship bed here, not sure if they sell bed plans?

http://boysthemebedrooms.com/pirate/pirates-bedroo...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

It isn't a bad resort. All of Disney's value resorts are of a good quality. They're clean, well-maintained, and the prices are pretty similar. The rooms are your standard rooms with comfortable accomodations. They're laid out fairly similar. Obviously, the family suites are a bit more and different than the standard rooms. The pools are all fairly decent, and the decorations and style are fun and inviting. I prefer a stay at the Pop Century or Art of Animation resort. It comes down to one reason: they each have their own dedicated bus. This comes in handy when buses are crammed full of people. I stay at resorts that have their own bus and those buses can fill extremely quickly. I can't even imagine how it is being on the third stop at the All-Star resorts. I would look into Pop Century or Art of Animation, but if you really want to stay at the All-Stars, it is still a nice resort.

• 1 decade ago

Go to your local hardware store, they should have plans for a pirate ship bed. If they do not have them in their store, they should be able to order some for you.

Hope this helps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.