Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

does anyone know where i can find plans to build a pirate ship bed?

• badboy
    Favorite Answer

found a pirate ship bed here, not sure if they sell bed plans?

http://boysthemebedrooms.com/pirate/pirates-bedroo...

It isn't a bad resort. All of Disney's value resorts are of a good quality. They're clean, well-maintained, and the prices are pretty similar. The rooms are your standard rooms with comfortable accomodations. They're laid out fairly similar. Obviously, the family suites are a bit more and different than the standard rooms. The pools are all fairly decent, and the decorations and style are fun and inviting. I prefer a stay at the Pop Century or Art of Animation resort. It comes down to one reason: they each have their own dedicated bus. This comes in handy when buses are crammed full of people. I stay at resorts that have their own bus and those buses can fill extremely quickly. I can't even imagine how it is being on the third stop at the All-Star resorts. I would look into Pop Century or Art of Animation, but if you really want to stay at the All-Stars, it is still a nice resort.

Go to your local hardware store, they should have plans for a pirate ship bed. If they do not have them in their store, they should be able to order some for you.

Hope this helps.