Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

how do you become rich and fast and legally with none of those signing up for a bunch of crap?

i want to make money fast to buy a car. what should i do?

Favorite Answer

I wish I knew the answer to that question.... I have been in business for 25 years owning 2 different businesses. I presently own a country club. Sounds rich right? It's a lot of hard work (80 hours a week) and it's definitely not fast. It is legal and I get a lot of personal satisfaction from it and I have met a lot of great people. But all of this comes at a price.

Unless a rich relative dies and gives you a boat load of money, I would suggest that you get an education and start networking with some people who may be able to get you a job with a decent company. Then hopefully you will have a little luck...because you also need to be lucky and be in the right place at the right time for a good opportunity to present itself. I wish you the best of luck!

First you need to decide if you want money to buy a car or become rich! They are to very different things. Get you hustle on and make some paper! Rich, Fast, And Legal are three words that are hard to use in the same sentence!

You can use "Rich and Fast" together, but leave out "Legal" ...

or

You can use "Rich and Legal" together, and leave out "Fast"

or

You can say "Rich", "Fast" and "Somewhat Legal"... if you don't mind dancing in the gray area.

You can't get rich very quickly. There's just no fast way to do it. You have to be patient and work hard to make money, unless you are born into a wealthy family. And that's not a bad thing.

Work hard, go to school, start a business; there are lots of ways you can become rich, but they all take time. You can do it if you are patient. And then if you accumulate enough money, you can make sure your kids won't have to struggle.

The same sort of thing happened to my mom & dad. My mom was a JW, my dad wasn't. She abandoned me, legally divorced my dad & tried to get a scriptural divorce by planting pornographic photos on his computer, that didn't work, she tried to prove my dad was a child molester up until last year. Why the man is harassing her is he cannot be with another person without been scriptually divorced. The only way he can do this without been disfellowshiped is for her to fornicatefe.

stripping.

If there was a wonderful, legit way to make a lot of money really fast, don't you think we all would be doing it?

There are lots of people who would make fun of the possibility of changing their fates. This is because it thinks that no one gets more that what is written in his destiny.

Marry a millionaire !

Actually, all you need to marry is some-one who can afford a car, but why not aim higher ?

Money doesn't come easy, unless you are born into it.

Hard, honest work, is the only legal way. "You gotta Pay your dues"

Lottery!

internet only can help if you are not rich at first