ballerina asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how much calories are in 2 scrambled eggs?

Favorite Answer

70 calories a piece = 140 calories (Regular sized eggs)

Check the box because differences in egg sizes means a difference of +/- 10 calories.

Then make sure you add whatever kind of oil/butter you cook them in. Add zero for no calorie cookings spray.

There are about 200 calories in 2 scrambled eggs.

Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").

The Hoodia sold at http://tinyurl.com/y389on is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

i dont know about the calories but watch out for the cholesterol. the egg yolk contain alot of it. An alternative to this is to put two egg whites and only on full egg.

Two regular eggs, yolks and all is about 140 calories.

Source(s): The egg carton itself has all the information.

Approximately 180, this also depends on the type of oil, etc, you use to cook them in.