help i dont know?

I dont know what im feeling now?

I had people over...the guys just wanted to ****...one of my guy "friends" who I dont know well came....he got lost and I had to give him 20 gas money to get him home this morning. He's not attractive but he likes me a lot. I only like him a little...i thought if i made him cut his hair he would be more attractive to me...but that's not the case. I just feel bd because i sepent a lot of money on th party and no one seemed to care...especially having to shell out gas money for someone else! Has this ever happened to you guys?

Favorite Answer

You're being used. I don't think that they're acting like friends.

If all the guys wanted was that, its a sorry bunch of folk that live in your part of the world.

Yeah, that happened to me when I was in my late teens and only hung out with total losers. I didn't respect myself enough and was always the one to throw the parties, drive people around, give out gas money, let people crash, etc. The minute you start realizing that these people are NOT worth your time, you're going to find a guy who is totally hot, would NEVER let you pay for ANYTHING, and treats you like a queen. You get back what you put out there! Start showing the world that you know there is no one as dynamic as you are!!

Source(s): My own life!!

Never happened to me, thank god. It sounds like you had a misserable flop of a party. Sorry. I think you had no other choice but to get the guy out of there by giving him money.Forget him. He also doesn't know how to plan ahead by knowing how to have enough gas to get himself home. He is a mooch.

No, it seems you're just really nice and don't mind handing over money or giving what u have to help a person. For next year set some boundaries for yourself of things u will not put up with and stick to it the best u can. Because it sounds like you're sacrificing to help & please others.......more than making sure your happy & content.

Well, I think that this guy is just using you. Yes, as hard as it can sound. How come he can't go to the party with money in case he needs something? Come on!! I think he likes you to... you know...

Forget him. He's just another toad!!

you are right,if you are not feeling good with that situation.That happen to me many times.sometimes when you are in a party with "friends",you spent a lot of money with them,and they do not help with money,or they do not care about that,or about you.Good question.

sure and i decided never to fork out money again.but be sure that you really like him and not just fin him good with a new haircut.i hope i don't sound rude to you.

Hmm...Never happend to me. And I'm a guy myself, but in my opinion, you should talk to him about this, it may hurt him at first, but atleast he'll know...

--later

nope

never......i mean it's complicated girl