Who wants a Minted Baseball Card?

Hey, I recieved a Minted Collector's Baseball Card. I wont say who, but HE was famous for his time, and also had a curse named after him. I was wondering where can I go to find out how much this thing is worth?

Favorite Answer

beckett.com or beckett's magazine lists a card's worth and potential value. If you know the company that makes the card, the year, and the card number (from the set) they can usually tell you how much its worth.

The topps traded set is worth greater effective than the actual set. no longer that many solid newbies. i think of Cecil Fielder is the enormous draw. that could desire to be it. 80 5 or 87 are greater effective. The 86 topps traded is a very solid set nonetheless.

• mac

Best bet e-bay. Compare your card with others, or place it on e-bay and set a minimum bid so you don't sell yourself short.

www.beckett.com

Source(s): www.beckett.com