i lik ethis guy im 13 and ive known him all my life and now i go to school with him!!!?

ok so theres this guy and his mom put him up ahead a year (we're the same age) we stopped being good friedns when we were 6 i think we had cooties or something lol and now i go to school with him and i have a crush on him and i keep on having dreams where he likes me too and im starting to get real depressed.. :(( please no rude comments!!!

Favorite Answer

i did had the similar situation like you once but for me, it ended up with a bad ending but there is no harm trying out this relationship, afterall, some people really ended up having such person for their entire life(i was so envy of them).

Honey, you are only 13 years old. You have a long life ahead --- NO boy at this time in your life is worth being depressed over. You are way too young to get serious or even be "dating" a boy.

Please don't give into the social pressures that rob girls of their own identity. Too many pressures are put on girls to have a boyfriend or not be worth anything.

Enjoy life! You are young and have girlfriends to be with. There is no race to run! I promise you, when the time is right, you will meet the "right" guy and enjoy a relationship.

Right now, don't waste the best, most fun years of your life being depressed about who does or does not like you. Get an education and do not rely on a man to give you an identity.

God bless you! May you find peaceful rest!

13 is too young to date. Be freinds and enjoy being the beautiful young lady you are. Make friends and share interests. But I think that boyfriends are a few years away.

ok... I understand how you feel... but dont get depperesed .. its cool.. well I think that if you really like him you should talk to him ...then..talk on the phone and if you do that already...keep doing it than try to do group dates if you dont want it to de to obvius.... but anywaz good luck but most important of all dont get deppressed.. cuz there is lots of guys that will care for you...O YEAH AND DONT FORCE IT...IT WONT WORK...if it doesnt work then leave it alone sooner or later he might like you and then youll get to decide wether or not you take him!!! ;-)

Source(s): me ....

well..first start with the obvious...

be his best friend..

a key move b/c most guys <3 expressing their feelings to pple who dont judge them

get really close...

it ties in with the friends part, but if you know his faults, you might know what he looks for

act like if you like his best guy friend...

try to make him jelous, if he notices you two flirting, and if he says something to his guy friend you know hes interested, if he acts totally oblivious toward this then hes not...

if all fails ask him how he feels or doubt yourself in front of him and hed give his opinion

best wishes & happy new year

~Scarletta

i could say on the grounds that your shy...basically attempt to talk to three human beings for the time of your first day...ask human beings for guidelines on the place training are...and take a check out to locate people who you may relate to...and specific create friendships with. your going to have an incredible time :D have exciting...and basically be your self

Find hom and ASK HIM OUT. Chances are if he just wants to be friends that's a great place to start.

hellow you are an indian &me too. And indian people are brave, you should tell him what you feel about him or can write it in a letter & give it to him but casually

look you got to tell him how you feel.If you have known him for that long yall would make a good couple.I hope you and him get the hook up well good luck

tell him and maybe he also likes u as he knows u from the start