Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

i got braces yesterday?

it hurts

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep, I got braces 2 weeks ago. It hurts. Eat jello, soup, apple sauce, pudding, ice cream, anything soft!

AND I had to get 4 teeth pulled for braces! It actually didnt hurt too much just weird.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

yeah i got mine on a few months ago. it took about a week for the pain to go away. you should try eating stuff like mashed potatoes, pudding, jello, and meatloaf. those are the easiest things to eat when you hurt so bad.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

i know! mine are gone now.

I recommend not eating frozen snickers because One of my brackets broke, not a good thing lol

Also get some of the wax stuff you can put on b/c that helps them from not scratching your lips.

They do make your teeth beautiful though!

• 1 decade ago

ouchies i went through that too...it will be hard to eat for around 4days(you'll be on yougurts) and they'l hurt everytime you get them tightened,it will be worth it though!!!

x x x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • iroc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

very normal. just give It a few days you will be fine just follow what the doctor says, as far as care is concerned.

Source(s): life
  • 1 decade ago

Take some pain killers!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't worry i know just how you feel. take orajell for tooth aches it will help to numb your teeth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

think of the future and how nice your teeth will be

• 1 decade ago

yea ... i know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.