What is a good workout routine that will work the inner thighs?

Favorite Answer

Decrease sodium intake

Increase water intake

Run

Tone your legs so that are not flabby and skin droopy when you loose the weight.

Deep Knee Bends, Lunges, biking and running by doing these things you are targeting your thighs.

Also Cardio is perfect for your thighs

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-bcjcpyyyc...

Visit this blog entry of mine where I discuss various cardio techniques

Hi! Have you ever taken ballet? The plie is an excellent exercise for the inner thighs that you can do at home. I found this link to help explain: http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/ss/h...

Also -- be careful if you use an inner-thigh machine at a gym. The adductors (inner-thigh muscles) tend to develop easily/quickly. The result is bigger thighs (of course that may be your goal, but most women simply want to "tone"). So if you chose this option, use a lower amount of weight and higher reps.

Good luck! :-)

Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").

The Hoodia sold at http://tinyurl.com/y389on is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

You can go squats, lunges, and leg press for overall thigh development.

If you change your foot position during your leg press so instead of having feet shoulder width apart you have them a bit wider, that targets the inner thighs more.

A good machine to isolate the inner thigh (if your gym has one) is a leg/thigh adductor machine.

Squats, squats and extra advantageous squats. Take 2 dumbbells (10 lbs or 15 lbs). take care of one in each and every hand at your factors. shop ft approximately shoulderwidth aside and squat down as do you need to've been approximately to sit down down in a chair interior the lower back of you and then stand lower back up as quickly as extra. attempt to maintain your ft flat on the flooring as you try this flow. you will desire to do 4-5 instruments of 25. yet another variations is to do the equivalent action even inspite of the shown fact that take care of a dumbbell infront of you. This game hits all the thigh and your butt. you're using the main serious muscle tissues to your physique so that's in lots of cases a nicely calorie burner too.

• sm177y

Some people may like jogging, or yoga, but I recommend F@CK!NG.