How do I find a job?

I owned my restaurant for over eleven years, but lately, business has not been great. We don't get many customers anymore. So I need to move on and find a job. How do I find a job? I once sent in a hand written resume with my job application. Why haven't I heard back?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would start by submitting my resume to Careerbuilder, Monster Jobs and any other online resume posting site. They will allow you to upload your resume and send you emails when jobs become available in your area that match your profile.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Aliz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Resumes should be typed and look professional. They may have not answered because of the way the resume looked or they found someone with a better background for what they needed.

Also, you should have followed up with a phone call. That would have shown that you were really interested in the job.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Hand written resumes are a no-no. Most companies will just toss them in the garbage. Microsoft has formated resumes and you can build your own and save it to send to prospective employers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Type your resume or have it typed by someone else. Employers put great stock in neat and legible handwriting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sir J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Go to www.monster.com and www.careerbuilder.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you go looking for it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.